Ultimate Operational Support
Here at Outhouse we know that there’s more to business than just getting the paperwork done, and we totally ‘get’ how hard it can be trying to do everything yourself.
You’re driven, ambitious, creative and just want to get on with getting your ideas out to the world.
You don’t want to be tied down by getting involved in the day to day stuff and, frankly, juggling communications with a small army of freelance specialists is giving you a headache!
But the idea of employing an office full of staff doesn’t appeal much either. Crikey, some days you’re not even sure if you want an office!
WHAT IF… the perfect solution was right around the corner?
Something so revolutionary it will turn your world around and be the end of business as you know it…
We’re proud to be the UK’s first pioneers of 1nSourcing and believe it to be the best and, in truth, only complete support package for entrepreneurs who are creative, courageous and driven to create wealth & success.
So to find out more about the new frontier in business support, read on…
1nSourcing [One-Sourcing] is designed to provide full service operational support to fulfil literally every aspect of running a business. It’s all covered; from top level operations management right down to individual jobs.
Offering total versatility, you can choose to have an admin, marketing or creative department – or all three! With just one person to communicate with; the rest, you leave to us.
1nSourcing will create a dynamic team, who are driven to deliver only the highest levels of service and work, as and when you need it.
With each department, you’ll have:
- A named manager who is your right hand person and primary point of contact – no more juggling a whole team of freelancers, we do that bit for you you
- Access to the team of staff members that come with your department, but with none of the headaches or associated cost of employment
- Our personal guarantee to you we’ll treat your business just as if it’s our very own. Something that’s rare to find these days…
Now, although it sounds amazing, 1nSourcing isn’t designed for everyone; how could it be?
Something this bespoke and revolutionary is for those business owners that are truly passionate about what they do, who are well on their way to success and don’t want to be distracted from that.
It’s for entrepreneurs who want to:
- Remain flexible and grow without employing large numbers of staff
- Do away with juggling communications with multiple different freelancers
- Take a step back from managing everything themselves and are ready to release some control
- Get more stuff implemented from their growing list of ideas
- Take on more projects but don’t currently have the time to do it all
- Find somebody they can trust to leave in charge when they’re away
- Make a difference in this world. You’re already making good money, but realise that’s not what it’s all about.
If this sounds like you, then we should totally talk more!
We can get started with a complimentary discovery call so that you can tell us more about yourself and we can work out if 1nSourcing is right for you.
The beauty of 1nSourcing with Outhouse is that there’s no “one size fits all” – this is a wonderfully bespoke, handcrafted blend of the very best professionals we can find, put together in a package designed especially for you.
That being said, of course there’s a basic structure to what we do and here’s an outline of how things work:
- Discovery Call / Meet your Operations Manager – following a successful discovery call and acceptance of the plan we put together for you, you’ll be introduced to your Operations Manager, who will be your main point of communication and the person responsible for co-ordinating your 1nSourcing department(s).
Over time, we hope you’ll come to trust them as your strategic partner, sounding board, confident and your ‘wing man’ in every aspect of your business.
- Meet your Team and schedule weekly calls – depending on the package that you choose, you may also have an Executive Assistant or Marketing Manager who will work closely with the Operations Manager, but with who you may choose to also have regular contact.
Forming a close relationship with these key people and giving them an insight into your business and how you like to run it is the key to making 1nSourcing a success. To this end, weekly calls will be scheduled in the diary to give you chance to regularly update your team. In addition, you may choose to hold regular strategy meetings to discuss future business plans or current issues. Depending upon your location, there is the possibility for these to occasionally be face to face meetings.
- Let your Ops Manager do her thing! From there on, your Operations Manager and core team will liaise with various other members of their department, whether they are admin assistants, graphic designers or web developers, to keep the wheels turning on a daily basis and implement the strategies and ideas that you have agreed with them. It is the responsibility of your Operations Manager to oversee the daily running of the business, and make some operational decisions on your behalf.
They will be involved in daily communications with the team, resolving queries, handling any challenges that arise, quality checking work that is completed and will allocate hours based on your chosen package.
- All Inclusive – all 1nSourcing packages are fully inclusive of everything required to run your business on a daily basis, this includes:
– a dedicated phone line to your team
– inbound and outbound phone calls
– general office printing and postage.*
- Never run out of hours – the package that you choose will come as a ‘part time’ or ‘full time’ option, rather than a fixed number of hours (we find this just makes things too rigid, after all, you don’t spend exactly the same amount of time each day on administering your business, so why should we tie you down to a fixed number of hours?). We will work out together which option suits you best during your initial consultation.
It’s important that you are happy with our all inclusive, fully transparent package and so we will work hard to make sure that the work we do stays within your allocated budget. It’s the job of your Operations Manager to oversee this.
In very extreme situations, you may find that an extraordinary project generates exceptionally more work than usual, and in this instance, your Operations Manager may speak to you about a top up plan or short term additional hourly rate.
- Regular updates – you’ll receive regular updates (you can decide the frequency) so that you are fully aware of everything that’s happening in your business, but without having to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
*stationary, general office printing and postage covers items needed as part of daily admin tasks which can’t otherwise be sent digitally. It doesn’t include bulk printing, marketing mailings or parcel postage. We can of course make these things happen for you, but they will be charged additionally at an agreed rate.
Pick Your Packages
Packages are designed to suit growing six figure businesses or those who require flexible part time assistance.
Packages are designed for 7 figure businesses or those looking for full time support.
Only the very best will do…The implementation of a highly skilled and versatile administration team will expedite you from the essential administrative chores that you face month on month. Our admin team can handle a wide variety of tasks that include managing & updating CRM databases, providing customer service, receptionist duties and the majority of your personal
assistant needs, from organising your pets to be walked to facilitating, to the finest detail, those vital new prospect meetings.
We’re prepared to handle virtually any administrative task with ease. Additionally, our trained personal assistants can update and manage your calendar, make appointments and travel arrangements, send replies to clients and customers, perform light proofreading and editing of business documents. The list goes on and on…
Your Team Includes:
- Office Manager
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Customer Care Representative
- General Administrator
The driving force behind your growth and brand awareness, marketing has to carry the highest levels of consideration in any forward thinking business. Our creative and innovative approach comes from years of experience and on the job training, The Outhouse team of expert marketeers are there to accelerate your business and it’s brand to the masses.
We make it our job to ensure your marketing campaigns are implemented efficiently, making the most of products and services available, such as social media, email marketing, paid marketing and direct mail; a complete and comprehensive marketing support package designed for any size business. Our team work closely with you to bring your ideas to life.
Your Team Includes:
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Asst.
- Content Creator
- Content Marketer
- Infusionsoft Technician/Campaign Manager
Your website is your shop, your identity and your potential customers’ place of research. Linked with your CRM system, your website can, and will, give you the power to communicate with your current customers, as well as effectively herding your prospects through the intricacies of a sales funnel to finally becoming a fully edged client.
As you’re probably well aware, managing several creative and technical projects simultaneously is a necessary component to running a successful online business. To ensure these projects run smoothly we’ll continuously work together to get the job done. So from trouble- shooting issues to graphic design, you can count on us to ensure your website, e-commerce store or membership site maintains a high degree of uptime.
And whenever we do make updates, these will be done with the greatest care and attention to detail.
Your Team Includes:
- Project Manager
- Website Master
- Website Developer
- Graphic Designer
Combining the above is really less than you think…
Entrepreneur: £6150 / month
*all prices are exclusive of VAT at 20%
Enterprise: £11,500 / month
*all prices are exclusive of VAT at 20%
To fully understand and appreciate the impact 1nSourcing will have on your business, book your free consultation with Steph today quoting ‘MyTeam’